Flying south to Tasmania tomorrow. I’m beyond excited for a week of trekking, wine-ing and generally overindulging. The next seven days will bring the following:
- The Cape Pillar Circuit.
- Wineglass Bay (hopefully it will be as amazing as it sounds)
- Time away from my phone.
- Kayaking in a national park.
- A lot of beer/wine/whiskey.
- COLD WEATHER! I can’t wait to be in a climate that requires more than a teeshirt!
- Exploring another Australian treasure; a best-kept secret, according to some.
- Best of all, it means time with these wondrous souls:
I am very excited and very, very lucky.
Sounds so exciting. I love Tassie. Enjoy.