Gratitude. Such an important practice, one I so often overlook.
As hard as it was to be away from my family on Thanksgiving, I still have so much to be grateful for. So very much. Here’s my [extremely truncated] list.
1. Peter. Having a partner that makes me laugh every day, forces me to let go of the small things, and constantly encourages me to aim higher and dive deeper. I mean that last one literally.
2. My crazy-lovin’, laugh out loud, outrageously hysterical sisters. They never fail to give me shit, and I rarely finish talking to them without nearly crying with laughter.
3. Old friends.
4. New friends.
5. New family members.
6. Living in a country where Black Friday doesn’t exist. I am so thankful for this.
7. Technology. I could not live the life I’m living without the amazing advances of technology- Skype/Viber/Email/FaceTime. It eases the distance and makes the thousands of miles not seem quite so far.
8. I’m grateful for new opportunities, for different doors being opened.
9. Grateful for (and excited for) new adventures and travels.